Community
Wiki Posts
Search

bali ihg which is best?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
im actually booked to stay at the HI in tuban-is it really that bad??

also,i wanted to visit ubud -but is it not worth bothering with the apparent traffic congestion over christmas/new yr?
thnaks
Old Nov 3, 2014, 4:56 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by bryanwallace
im actually booked to stay at the HI in tuban-is it really that bad??

also,i wanted to visit ubud -but is it not worth bothering with the apparent traffic congestion over christmas/new yr?
thnaks
The property itself is okay I would say. Some rooms with certain orientation don't get enough sun exposure and have issues with a strong musky smell though. I asked to change rooms in such cases (as I don't want allergies to kick in).

Hotel pool and all is okay, but the beach in front is public from what I understand. Regular rubbish (plastic pieces, wrappers, cans, etc.), dead coral, some dead fish, etc. Not pleasant, but hotel cannot control. I definitely did not go into the water there. YMMV.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
thanks
are there no good beaches In walkable distance for kids?
we are planning to stay thee but if no where to swim wonder if need to change?

also,will it be crazily difficult to get around to places like ubud etc..
thansk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.