Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long to wait before submitting missing stay points claim?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2012, 3:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
How long to wait before submitting missing stay points claim?

We stayed at a CP last wekend and haven't got the points credited yet, which is longer than I've had to wait before.

When do they tend to send the points off for credit?

How long should I wait before submitting a missing points claim through the PCR website?
Old Mar 10, 2012, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by Keefy-boy
We stayed at a CP last wekend and haven't got the points credited yet, which is longer than I've had to wait before.

4 days normally
How long should I wait before submitting a missing points claim through the PCR website?
1 week
Old Mar 10, 2012, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by f7604
1 week
Thanks. The hotel was staffed almost entirely by inexperienced new staff, I've just got a feeling they hadn't a clue what they were doing!
Old Mar 10, 2012, 8:02 am

Programs: IHG Priority Club, BA Exec Club, KLM Flying Blue
Originally Posted by Keefy-boy

Funnily enough, I stayed at CP Leeds on the 1st of the Month and points havent posted for me either. Points almost always post exactly 5 days after checkout. Submitted a claim this morning.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 8:36 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
No harm sending in a claim.

If the points are yours, they can't deny you them.

5 days is the max I would wait before submitting a claim.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:37 am

Programs: IHG Priority Club, BA Exec Club, KLM Flying Blue
After a few days of no action, I called up the call centre (Philippines) this morning and had the points added manually. 5/5 in terms of how quickly and efficiently they dealt with this. Kind of reminds me when I applied online for AMB and waited for days while nothing was processed but then called in and had it all done there and then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.