Wiki Posts
Search

PC Flights Anywhere

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2012, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, Delta and United
PC Flights Anywhere

Did I miss something?? Did Priority Club remove the Flights Anywhere option as a redemption option? I can't seem to find it on the website. When I do a search and get to the landing page...click on the link to select my country...it goes back to other options. Any news?

Also - maybe it's just me - but PC Customer Service is awful.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 9:02 pm

Programs: IC Plat Amb, Kimpton Inner Circle, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by ADEM1
Did I miss something?? Did Priority Club remove the Flights Anywhere option as a redemption option? I can't seem to find it on the website. When I do a search and get to the landing page...click on the link to select my country...it goes back to other options. Any news?

Also - maybe it's just me - but PC Customer Service is awful.
Yes, you missed a number of threads on this. It's gone at least temporarily.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...here-gone.html
Old Jan 20, 2012, 10:42 am

Programs: Intercontinental, Delta, American, United, US Air
damn, i was really hoping this wasn't the case. When did this happen? Any idea if this is ever coming back? I used this option all of the time. :*(
Old Jan 21, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looks like this may be back up and running again. I've just been able to bring up flights again.....
Old Jan 21, 2012, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by Tilly123
Looks like this may be back up and running again. I've just been able to bring up flights again.....
are you in the uk, because apparently when I checked yesterday, the site there was still working. But the US one isn't. I'm not sure if they just discontinued it in the US or not, but that's what it seems like.

but today the entire pc site seems to be having major problems.
Old Jan 21, 2012, 4:34 pm

nope it seems it is back up again. Strange indeed. Not sure what is going on with the website but... I'm happy anyways
Old Jan 21, 2012, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by joannacdhanaraj
nope it seems it is back up again. Strange indeed. Not sure what is going on with the website but... I'm happy anyways
hotel anywhere seems to be back also.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 4:24 am

Now we just need to see if the points have been devalued on here, too - whether the $/pt value is the same now booking flights as it was
Old Jan 29, 2012, 7:41 pm

it seems to me since the comeback that the trade in for flights anywhere has become more expensive. I've checked several different itineraries and all seem about 10-20k more expensive than before. Anyone else notice this?
Old Mar 19, 2012, 8:02 am

Exclamation

Just to sat I have been watching the flights over the past few weeks, if you are wanting a BA flight then some of them have tumbled down in the amount of points needed probably because they have a sale on right now.

I've just bagged 3 return flights from the UK to Dubai for 184K each person. Last week this was showing at 255K per person. Great thing is no extra tax on top so I think that's great, the points cover everything.

Hope that helps someone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.