Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Holiday Inn Express Columbus Airport / Gahanna [CMH] (Master Thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2015, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler

Tired property in need of refurbishment. Room cleanliness not so great. Found crumbled up note paper under the bed (just at the edge and easily visible) and crumbs/dust in the corners on the wet bar near the coffee maker. Bed linens were clean. Housekeeping decided to knock on my door at 8:00 AM even though I had the do not disturb sign on. To their credit after I said, don't disturb sign was on they didn't bother me again. Front desk staff was friendly. Standard HIX breakfast offerings but not prepared well (watery eggs, sausage not very warm, stale biscuits, etc.). In short I do not recommend this property.

--Jon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.