Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown (Master Thread)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2015, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown (Master Thread)

I have had two one night stays over the past 6 months. The property is in an old restored bank building. Rooms are large with 13' foot ceilings. Both stays I was upgraded to a suite without asking. Room cleanliness is good but not great. There are some dust bunnies in the corners. Breakfast is standard HIX offering. No coffee/tea in the evening. Valet parking is reasonable and efficient. Easy walking distance to the 4th street pedestrian mall (2 blocks) with lots of restaurants. If you need to be downtown and want a decent property at a lower price point than the Full Service hotels this is a good option.

--Jon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.