Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport [GSO] (Master Thread)

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2015, 11:16 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport [GSO] (Master Thread)

Stay report 5/7-5/8

Location: The hotel is located about 5 minutes from GSO. It's just off I-40 though there's not much around it. A few miles away is NC-68 which has some chain restaurants and gas stations and the like on it. The area is safe and the hotel is easily accessible off the interstate.

Hotel: Definitely an older Holiday Inn property, but it's very well maintained. The parking lot is large enough for an airport property and the lobby has a good sized restaurant and bar as well as a business center as well as a sundries shop. Plus, there's a nice outdoor pool which has an outdoor seating area with fire pit for the bar.

Check In: Handled quickly and efficiently the way I like where I was asked questions about what floor I'd like the room on, information about the wifi and the restaurant etc.

Room: Pretty good. Comfortable bed, decent sized television and the wifi worked fine. There was a desk but the chair was old and the stuffing was poking through the chair. The bathroom is frankly too small. The toilet is wedged against the sink so using it can be painful. Overall though it was fine.

My rate was $95 plus tax and for an airport hotel it was perfectly fine. The options around GSO are not the best so this is a good choice for anyone using the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.