Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CA booking on eDreams

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2015, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

CA booking on eDreams

I recently booked a trip on CA through edreams.co.uk and although it's been more than 24 hours I still haven't received any confirmation email from them. However, I do have the PNR as I saved it from the confirmation page.

Apparently can't view the itinerary on CAs website as the booking was made through a third party, but it shows up on checkmytrip completely with all flights confirmed and eticket numbers.

However, after not receiveing any email I started worrying and googled edreams, and they have A LOT of negative reviews all over the internet.

So should I be worried even though I have received the eticket numbers?
Old Sep 1, 2015, 5:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

"I started worrying and googled edreams, and they have A LOT of negative reviews all over the internet."

Isn't it best to research a business before you give them your money?

Why not just contact eDreams and ask them about the delay in receiving a confirmation E-mail?
Old Sep 1, 2015, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Well I definitely agree with you on that, but I guess I got a little carried away by the fare. Anyway - should everything be okay as long as I've received the eticket no.?
Old Sep 1, 2015, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

I would still contact eDreams -- and check your E-mail's Spam folder, if you have not done so already.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up

Thanks! I talked to edreams today and they confirmed that everything is fine with the ticket, they'd just somehow forgot to send the confirmation. As everything else also looks okay I'm not worried anymore. I guess people usually only bother to review travel agents when they've had a bad experience.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 9:48 am

CA booking on eDreams

Dear Customer,

Thanks for contacting eDreams!

In order to check if your booking has been confirmed, please kindly indicate us your booking reference code so we may advise you accordingly.

We hope to be hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Lucy - eDreams Customer Care Team -
Old Sep 10, 2015, 1:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk eur0flyer.

As this is specific to an online booking agency, we're relocating your post to the appropriate forum. Glad to see you have a resolution and also thanks to eDreams_Int for joining Flyertalk as well.

Cheers!

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.