Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to post my trip report?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2015, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Where to post my trip report?

I've just returned from my honeymoon trip to the amazing Thailand and would like to share my experience. But I'm wondering if I should post it in the Thailand forum or in the Trip Reports forum?
Old Jan 27, 2015, 1:33 am

In the Trip Reports forum, I suppose, since you call it a trip report too.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports-177/
Old Jan 27, 2015, 1:55 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I'd imagine if you posted a trip report in the Thailand forum it would soon get moved to the Trip Reports forum

Welcome to FT!
Old Jan 27, 2015, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
If you want to focus on your flights and the inflight service experience, post in Trip Reports. If you want to focus on ground activity / travelogue, post tips for future travelers in the Thailand forum.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 10:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Some TRs even start life in an airline forum. BA folks on FT are known for this.
Old Feb 3, 2015, 12:19 am
Original Poster

Thanks all for your advices, but I guess I have not made up my mind.
As BearX220 says, I think it would be best to post in the Thailand forum as I just want to share my on-the-ground experiences, travel tips and advices.
By the way, at first I want to post my trip report on TripAdvisor Thailand forum but since it was too crowded and busy, I imagine my report will fall down soon and not many one will read it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.