Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to search availability by region?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2014, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

How to search availability by region?

Very often, I would like to know availability to a region, rather than a specific airport...like going to the Caribbean or C. America for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

The specific destination is not as important.
Searching for every alliance and every airport for every long weekend would be incredibly time consuming.

Are there any tricks to get an idea of availability?

Please do not suggest the BA's Explorer Map..that thing hasn't worked for months and UA's Extra Saver Availability tool is just as useless.

One way I was trying to find it is by looking for an award that might have a C. American city as a stop...as in NYC-EZE and see if there are available segments in the Caribbean...that sort of works for major hubs, like PTY, but obviously excludes end-point destinations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.