Wiki Posts
Search

Honeymoon Travel: How to get seats together on separate PNRs

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2014, 1:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by LukeRoz
Awesome NEED! I found the e-ticket number in my email but still don't see it online...oh well....at least i have it!

Thanks!
I think you've sussed this out by now, but the PNR looks like this:

BN6T5F or Y5T9RF or S6FE7P

The same booking can have two different PNRs depending on the system that they are looking at. Otherwise I endorse the advise given upstream (for what it's worth.)
Old Jul 22, 2014, 2:10 pm

Programs: AA, UA, BA, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by LukeRoz
Alright! I was able to get just about everything settled. However, the first long flight (Toronto to Beijing) was almost full and we are currently separated by a row The lady put a note in the system to try to seat us together at time of boarding. Also, I was not able to pay to get preferred seating (which would've been together) since i booked through United. Air Canada said they could not accept any payments for the trip. The agent did say that the preferred option may be available during online checkin....

Any thoughts? Thanks for helping me get the rest of the seating together; its a big relief!
If you can, get 2 aisle seats. If you're not able to get seats together by boarding, offer the person next to you (in the middle) to switch seats to your spouse's aisle seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.