Search

Which hotel in Agra?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2017, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
Which hotel in Agra?

Hi all,
I'm surprised that I haven't been able to find an existing thread on this topic, but the search didn't come up with anything. I'll be spending one night in Agra with my family, and am having a hard time deciding between the ITC, Doubletree, and Courtyard (Oberoi is too expensive for a quick stay). As mentioned in the similar question I posed about Jaipur, I do have gold status with Marriott/SPG, and Diamond with Hilton. That said, the prices on all three properties are similar (Courtyard is cheapest, followed by Doubletree, with the ITC a bit more expensive). Looks like we'll need two rooms at all of the properties, as none have 2 doubles beds, and none seem to have a lounge. I belive that I'd get breakfast included via status at the DT and CY (and have to book a breakfast rate at the ITC). We likely won't be spending a lot of time in the property since we'll be sightseeing, but I would like a nice quiet room and a good breakfast. Any thoughts among those three choices?
Old Jul 3, 2017, 5:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
the itc is a far better property than the doubletree & courtyard....but if you don't plan on spending much time in the hotel then just go with whichever one is cheapest....all 3 are nice....
Old Jul 3, 2017, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
Thanks Keyser- your advice on this board is extremely helpful in my trip planning. The Hilton points rate is quite low (10K/night) and they'll provide breakfast via my status, so that would be my cheapest option (and help with the cash outlay on this trip). I'm glad to hear that they are all good choices.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.