BOM T2 Domestic Lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BOM T2 Domestic Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2016, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
BOM T2 Domestic Lounge

Taking my first domestic flight ex-BOM this month since AI moved to T2. Is there a lounge for *G in the domestic part of the terminal? If so, is it any good?
Old Jun 8, 2016, 2:34 pm

Yes. It is practically indistinguishable from the international GVK lounge, except for a more indian focussed food selection and no booze. Exceptional for a domestic lounge.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Glad to hear
Old Jun 9, 2016, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by B747-437B
Exceptional for a domestic lounge.
i agree....its one of the best domestic lounges i have seen in india....
Old Jun 15, 2016, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Even with my inflated expectations from this thread, I was completely blown away by the lounge. I really regretted eating breakfast at my hotel (ITC Maratha), because the breakfast spread at the lounge looked better than the spread at the hotel buffet.

Without a doubt, the best domestic lounge I've ever seen anywhere.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 2:58 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Both lounges in T2 domestic are top notch. The one AI uses now (GVK op by Tfs) is spread out and has nice views of the tarmac/apron. The other one is nice but doesn't have any view and is smaller.
Attached Images    
Old Jun 19, 2016, 7:55 am

Programs: UA Gold, UK Silver, AA Silver
I remember seeing a bar as well last time I was there. Going there again tomorrow, can confirm it.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

After passing through the zoo that is IST's lounge this morning, I think my opinion is now that BOM is now the best *G lounge in the system.

Between the views, the made-to-order masala dosa, and the shower suites, it's hard to tell that the lounge is for domestic pax. I had been routing through DXB to IXE to avoid BOM, but I think I'm going to start flying through BOM again. The new T2 experience is extremely impressive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.