Community
Wiki Posts
Search

airport lounge in Kolkata?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2014, 10:33 pm
Original Poster

airport lounge in Kolkata?

is there an airlines lounge in kolkotta airport for int'l departures that can be accessed by purchasing a day pass?

if so, is it worth it?

thanks!
cb
Old Oct 11, 2014, 2:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i've used the clipper lounge in ccu in the past....you can purchase a day pass but i don't remember how much its for....i'm tempted to say inr 1,500....the lounge is ok to spend a few hours in....
Old Oct 13, 2014, 7:04 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The new airport has the 'Port Lounge' in the international section of the terminal. The 'Oberoi Clipper' lounge is in the domestic side.

I wouldn't pay for access to the port lounge, its just some mediocre food and free booze in a seating area. Go to the food court next door and buy something nice and site in the departure area which is huge.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

is there wifi in any of these lounges?

thx!
Old Oct 20, 2014, 2:56 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Yes, both the clipper and port lounge have their own wifi. As does the airport for a nominal charge (in $/€ terms)
Old Oct 22, 2014, 3:00 am
Original Poster

thx for all the info! any one know the hours of the clipper lounge in intl side?
Old Oct 22, 2014, 3:04 am

Originally Posted by cliffordbarnabus
thx for all the info! any one know the hours of the clipper lounge in intl side?
Again, there is no clipper lounge on the international side of the terminal, just the 'port' lounge.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 4:04 am
Original Poster

sorry....what are the hours for port lounge? thx!
Old Oct 22, 2014, 4:41 am

Its seems to be open 24/7:
http://www.pkhospitality.com/port-lounge.htm

Code:
KOLKATA

Kolkata Airport
1. Departure Area, International Terminal
    NSCB International Airport

2. Transit Area, International Terminal
    NSCB International Airport
	033 - 25112257

Timing: 	24 Hours

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.