Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delhi nightlife

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2010, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Delhi nightlife

Will be in Delhi for a Thurs - Sat in July.........what are the best night clubs at present?

Many thanks in advance
Old Jun 18, 2010, 4:31 am

Dublin

On my last visit to Delhi had gone to Dublin @ ITC Maurya with my friends.. The place has a fabulous ambiance with great crowd & an amazing selection of drinks! They apparently have one of the longest bars in Delhi ! Excellent place for catching sporting action on TV as well!
Old Jun 18, 2010, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by akzephyr07
On my last visit to Delhi had gone to Dublin @ ITC Maurya with my friends.. The place has a fabulous ambiance with great crowd & an amazing selection of drinks! They apparently have one of the longest bars in Delhi ! Excellent place for catching sporting action on TV as well!
Thanks for this. Am mainly interested in night clubs, is this a bar or club ? Will be sure to drop in though
Old Jun 18, 2010, 5:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.591 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Originally Posted by MANCHESTER
Originally Posted by akzephyr07
Thanks for this. Am mainly interested in night clubs, is this a bar or club ? Will be sure to drop in though
Definitely a bar, and I disagree that it has a good atmosphere.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 2:31 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by MANCHESTER
It's a bar and I avoid it. The only thing that gets me to check it out is that they quite often seem to offer freebies as a guest at the hotel. Years ago it was better.

You are looking for nightclubs of the "dance" sort with a primary age range of what in terms of male and female visitors?
Old Jun 22, 2010, 2:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GUWonder
It's a bar and I avoid it. The only thing that gets me to check it out is that they quite often seem to offer freebies as a guest at the hotel. Years ago it was better.

You are looking for nightclubs of the "dance" sort with a primary age range of what in terms of male and female visitors?
Am looking for the trendy night clubs of Delhi! Age range 20-30, upscale clubs. In Mumbai I go to China House, Prive etc to give you an idea. I can ask my hotel concierge when I ge there, but it's always good to have an idea beforehand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.