Auto upgrade at Indian railways?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Auto upgrade at Indian railways?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2016, 2:32 am

Programs: search on web
No not yet we have to do Auto Update our railways, Railway is updated please check here IRCTC Registration new formations of our railway.
Old Dec 17, 2016, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i know there was some talk about this a while back....auto upgrades would be a great way of getting some space available in the lower classes....most of the trains on popular routes are sold out & getting a confirmed seat in difficult....i regularly travel between delhi - allahabad for work every month & there are 2 very convenient trains that leave at night & reach early in the morning in both directions....most of my reservations in ac first class are last minute & while i always manage to get a confirmed ticket in the end, i quite often see empty seats that people pay to upgrade to....
Old Feb 1, 2017, 10:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: discussion
Its nice to irctc auto upgrade its services. It already improve its services by irctc registration and login detail.
Old Feb 18, 2017, 6:02 am

Railway's auto Up gradation facility is very good. There were many seats which were going empty due to no booking.

Now people are having SL ticket and they are able to travel in even AC3 class just because of this up gradation feature of IRCTC. To avail, a person must have a valid IRCTC account because of this facility only available in e-Ticket.

Reference:
IRCTC Introduced New Feature called Auto Up Gradation
Old Jul 4, 2017, 5:25 am
Suspended

Programs: NA
Thanks for sharing information,While booking train tickets, you would have notices a “consider for auto upgradation” check box in the reservation form both in online as well as on the manual paper reservation forms.
Click here to learn how to book tatkal ticket online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.