Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

A message from the CEO of www.easemytrip.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A message from the CEO of www.easemytrip.com

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2009, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
Question A message from the CEO of www.easemytrip.com

I received this message from the CEO of easemytrip.com. While it seems to be a generic message, am not sure how many other FTers have got this. Are the contents of this message reliable?

Greetings Travelers ,I am the CEO of www.EaseMyTrip.com . I wanted to speak to you , As we have observed that you travel very frequently.For only selected travelers like you www.EaseMyTrip.com proudly announce , Customers Become Their Own Travel Agent Scheme.We will give you 5% - 10% on Every Domistic Air-Tickets. If you start making tickets for your friends/family, Save easily Rs 20,000 / month.No investment is required. Just send your inquiry at [email protected] , we will take care of the rest.Easy Trip Planners Pvt Ltd is already having Base of More Than 18000 Travel Agents Across India .We Challenge Cheapest Fares Across Nation , Get Flat 5% + Rs 100 /Pax on Every Airlines if you login as FranchiseIndia's First Portal to Make Online Cancellation / Re-Schduling of Tickets . Search Before You Book Your TicketsDon't Lose Money !! http://expresstravelworld.com/200906...Thanks,Nishant PittiCEO & Co-founderEasy Trip Planners Pvt LtdPh: 011-43030303 ( 100 Lines )Ph: 011-43131313 ( 100 Lines )[email protected] 't Lose Money !! Click here to unsubscribe
Old Jul 6, 2009, 12:47 pm
Suspended

A sucker is born every minute, according to PT Barnum; and there will always be people who try to exploit that.

Most LCC in India sell tickets directly at the lowest price, with third party online agents adding a load. So how can a consumer 'save' money by getting a commission/fee on an inflated price?
Old Jul 6, 2009, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
Thank God someone agrees with me! Plus, I didn't find the language skills in that mail too convincing...if you know my meaning...
Old Jul 6, 2009, 8:12 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
I got it too .. chances are the idiot's gone and harvested email addresses of flyertalkers, and spammed them.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 2:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
I got it too. I don't think it has anything to do with FT though as I also got a sms on my mobile some time back. Some other online TA must have leaked the data.
Old Jul 12, 2009, 8:35 am

Completely Agree

My Dear Friends ,

FYI..

All the Airlines Gives Commissions to Travel Agents , Which depends on travel agents how much to part and how much not to part , if we talk about low cost carriers they charge transaction fees as well , but if you go onto their site directly they will not charge transaction fees .

But Airlines gives much more commissions besides transaction charge to travel agents .

I am a Sub Agent of Easy Trip Planners Pvt Ltd . and i can offer tickets to my clients on the airlines fares more over i would be earning minimum of 5-8 % on gross amount even if I charge them according to airlines fares only .
Old Jul 21, 2014, 12:08 am

TO THE CEO EASE MY TRIP . COM

resp sir
This is kiran from Aqua Blue Tours my agency code EMT001215553.
This mail is regarding to the refund of my coustmers who traveled to
tashkent on 8th of july, They paid visa fee and all entrance fee minsioned
it is included in the package.Regarding this i have spoken with jesleen
kour and sagar.Sagar told me that after coustmer comes back it will be
refunded after a week hi asked my account to transfer the amount and the
next day he says it is against the company rules.He can transfer to my emt
account , I asked him u said u will transfer to my account , at that time
he said that he was not knowing that he has to transfer to emt account only
so i just said him that to close my emt account only he informed to ankitha
to close emt account ankitha told me it is closed on saturday but it is
still active now no one is picking my call either ankitha ,sagar or jasleen
. Now its alredy 2 weeks still no refund has been done .whom should i call
.As a ceo i think u r not monitering u r staff plz look into this issue and
do the need full to me.

Thanking You

--
*"It is better to travel well than to arrive."*

*~ Buddha.*

Regards,

*Kiran N.R*
*Managing Director,**AQUA BLUE TOURS*

NO. 16 "SUDHA"
SRI RAMA MANDIRAM ROAD,
BASAVANAGUDI,
BANGALORE 560 004.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 1:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by kirannr
TO THE CEO EASE MY TRIP . COM
welcome to ft kirannr....this thread is over 5 years old & there is no chance of this being read by the ceo of easemytrip....i suggest writing to their customer service....
Old Jul 21, 2014, 9:11 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
As per FT ToS, bumping threads that are several years old is not recommended.

Thanks,
AJLondon
Mod IbA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.