Search

Delhi - Bikaner Flights

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2017, 1:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus
Delhi - Bikaner Flights

Hi,

Came across Delhi- Bikaner flight available on alliance airlines on Yatra.com, however Air India does not show the option of the airport on its website, neither do any of the other OTA.

I have booked multiple tickets for first week of October. I am able to access the PNR, add FF number for the same on the Air India Manage booking, leading me to believe that the flight is there on schedule however somehow not loaded onto their system, however the same can be done by Yatra.

Traveling with my parents and they are a little anxious. Anyone has any update to share on this regard, would be really helpful.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 4:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i came across this once on the del-ixd sector....ai was not displaying the flight online but my ta did the booking for me....i traveled without any issues....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.