Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Booking award with Jet Airways using Turkish Arlines miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QR Gold, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Taj Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold Elite

Hi,

Does anyone have experience booking an award ticket on Jet Airways using TK miles? Jet of course isn't part of Star Alliance but does have a bilateral agreement with TK. I'm wondering if the award chart used is the same as TK uses for its Star Alliance partners or differs from it?

Thanks.

PS- Also posted this on the TK forum didn't get a response.
Old Aug 23, 2017, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
unfortunately 9w won't be able to help you out here....you would have to get in touch with turkish airlines....only they will be able to tell you the mileage requirements....
Old Aug 23, 2017, 3:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Gold, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Taj Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
I figured, but still thought I'd post here incase someone has an experience they can share of doing this.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 1:43 am

Programs: JetPrivilege
Originally Posted by lifeonthego_k
Hi,

Does anyone have experience booking an award ticket on Jet Airways using TK miles? Jet of course isn't part of Star Alliance but does have a bilateral agreement with TK. I'm wondering if the award chart used is the same as TK uses for its Star Alliance partners or differs from it?

Thanks.

PS- Also posted this on the TK forum didn't get a response.
I have done it the other way round. Using Jet miles on TK flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.