Search

JP Miles Update from CC

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2017, 3:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, QF, Marriott (Titanium)
JP Miles Update from CC

Hi -

I have the Sapphiro from ICICI & HDFC Credit Cards linked with my JP Account ...

The miles have not been posting from both ... for the last ~1 month

I have accumulated about 40K points, and wanted to see if it was me, or others were having this issue as well?
Old Jul 23, 2017, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by tinypsu
Hi -

I have the Sapphiro from ICICI & HDFC Credit Cards linked with my JP Account ...

The miles have not been posting from both ... for the last ~1 month

I have accumulated about 40K points, and wanted to see if it was me, or others were having this issue as well?
i've been getting miles from both cards regularly....

but a couple of years ago i had an issue with my icici card....miles did not post for almost 4 months....i had to repeatedly follow up....

have you called them to find out why the miles have not posted????
Old Jul 23, 2017, 7:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, QF, Marriott (Titanium)
I have not - wanted to see if the systems were being upgraded or something, or this was a one off user problem ...

Guess, have to join the crowd and wait in line ... hate the customer service at these cards!!
Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:23 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum
My regular HDFC Jet Airways card post the JP miles for each and every transaction separately...they are really prompt in their transfer
Old Jul 27, 2017, 11:30 am

Programs: Blasé..
Spoke to my reliable ICICI RM (reason for which I am still sticking to ...... ICICI) - He confirmed that they take 45 days to transfer earned miles to JP Account. For me it usually gets credited around the same time.

Side note - HDFC is good as said above but only issue with HDFC is they do not provide transaction wise earning of miles either online or in Statement which is a pain to correlate for what you have earned and for what its pending - It usually take >7 days (most cases >10 days) for HDFC to transfer to JP Account!

One prompt operator I feel is AMEX JP Plat which monthly transfers the miles on Statement Day and can be easily tracked!

My 2 bits!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.