Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Problems With Accessing Jet Privilege Online Now? (Authentication of EM+Mobile?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problems With Accessing Jet Privilege Online Now? (Authentication of EM+Mobile?)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2016, 4:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat

Has anyone tried to log into their JP account recently?

I was just asked to authenticate my e-mail address and mobile number with a OTC!

The problem is, is that it is implemented so poorly!

When you go to the page, it doesn't automatically send out the e-mail for authentication, nor the SMS for your mobile - you have to do it manually.

Further, when you authenticate the EM, the website first says you authenticated the SMS, but then refreshes and says that ionly the e-mail was authenticated. (Actually, I had previously done the SMS authentication first, but it has never registered)

Using both Opera and Firefox (with some jscript disabled), but neither is working...

Anyone else?
Old Aug 19, 2016, 6:27 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Has anyone tried to log into their JP account recently?

I was just asked to authenticate my e-mail address and mobile number with a OTC!

The problem is, is that it is implemented so poorly!

When you go to the page, it doesn't automatically send out the e-mail for authentication, nor the SMS for your mobile - you have to do it manually.

Further, when you authenticate the EM, the website first says you authenticated the SMS, but then refreshes and says that ionly the e-mail was authenticated. (Actually, I had previously done the SMS authentication first, but it has never registered)

Using both Opera and Firefox (with some jscript disabled), but neither is working...

Anyone else?
I faced it recently..
Got the otp sent to phone again and then verified post email verification..it worked for me thru firefox..
Old Aug 19, 2016, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by abhilife2001
I faced it recently..
Got the otp sent to phone again and then verified post email verification..it worked for me thru firefox..
Finally got it working with Internet Explorer!
Old Aug 20, 2016, 1:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
no issues here....logged on as always & it didn't ask me for anything else....
Old Aug 20, 2016, 2:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
no issues here....logged on as always & it didn't ask me for anything else....
"as always" is the key issue here.

I haven't flown 9w (for months) or accessed their website for about a month or more...
Old Aug 20, 2016, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
"as always" is the key issue here.

I haven't flown 9w (for months) or accessed their website for about a month or more...
haven't flown 9w for months & just logged on today after months as well after seeing this thread....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.