Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade online with JP Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2015, 5:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
Upgrade online with JP Miles

Is there an option available to upgrade online using JP Miles. I am flying Economy from LHR to BOM and wanted to see whether it can be upgraded - some of my miles are expiring in about 2 months.

Do I have to call JP Miles to upgrade? I prefer an online option if available as I am in UK now.

Thanks
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:52 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Call them or send them an email.. http://www.jetairways.com/EN/IN/JetP...esUpgrade.aspx

If they have availability they will instantly confirm the upgrade, else they will waitlist you.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Thank you.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
calling them would be better since i have had bad experiences with lengthy delays over email in the past....once i emailed them regarding a miles upgrade a month before my flight & they finally replied a few days after my flight letting me know what the miles requirement is....complete incompetence....
Old Jun 3, 2015, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Thanks. I am waiting for some miles to transfer from SPG and will call Jet once I receive them.
Old Jun 20, 2015, 5:42 am
Original Poster

Did not get the miles from SPG on time and so did not try for an update this time.

Siva

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.