Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Google Flights now in India

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2015, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Google Flights now in India

Google has just launched it's nifty consumer friendly version of it's flights app for India ostensibly using ITA Matrix data.

I personally like the map view, super informative if you are looking to fly to a region and not particular about which city you want to land in.

https://www.google.co.in/flights/
Old Jan 14, 2015, 7:25 am

Programs: KrisFlyer, AA, Qantas, SPG, Marriott
I guess this is good for Economy - but does this really help with business class fares?
Old Jan 14, 2015, 2:21 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, and no status whatsoever on the airlines (!)
Business Class searches on Google Flight Search

Hmm, jubbing, should work fine [example]. Have you seen any issues, or do you have any specific concerns about this?
Old Jan 15, 2015, 2:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Anish
Google has just launched it's nifty consumer friendly version of it's flights app for India ostensibly using ITA Matrix data.

I personally like the map view, super informative if you are looking to fly to a region and not particular about which city you want to land in.

https://www.google.co.in/flights/
looks good....thanks for posting....
Old Jan 15, 2015, 3:57 am

Programs: KrisFlyer, AA, Qantas, SPG, Marriott
Originally Posted by ThatAdamGuy
Hmm, jubbing, should work fine [example]. Have you seen any issues, or do you have any specific concerns about this?
My specific concern was that this didn't necessarily give the best rate for International Business (I never checked domestic). But at the end of the day, it's not a big deal - just a side comment I was making
Old Jan 16, 2015, 11:40 am

Always good to check makemytrip etc. - as they sometimes show lower fares then ITA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.