Wiki Posts
Search

9W Interline to OS at BRU...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2014, 4:00 am
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman 5+ Badge

9W Interline to OS at BRU...

Thinking of flying EWR-BRU and BRU-VIE on separate tickets. Any experience with 9W interlining luggage at BRU? if not; how hard is it to transfer at BRU and claim luggage and recheck?

Thanks
FDW
Old Sep 29, 2014, 5:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu
Thinking of flying EWR-BRU and BRU-VIE on separate tickets. Any experience with 9W interlining luggage at BRU? if not; how hard is it to transfer at BRU and claim luggage and recheck?

Thanks
FDW
you will have to collect your luggage & check it in again....how long do you have between flights????
Old Sep 29, 2014, 4:31 pm
Original Poster
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Keyser
you will have to collect your luggage & check it in again....how long do you have between flights????
So it seems that 9W will not interline on separate tickets... oh well... I can pick how long I want between flights as I haven't booked them yet (at least the onward flight). The shortest conection is 2.5 hours and that would be my desired connection...

FDW
Old Sep 30, 2014, 2:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
2.5 hours maybe cutting it a little fine....how much longer for the next flight????
Old Sep 30, 2014, 7:37 pm
Original Poster
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Keyser
2.5 hours maybe cutting it a little fine....how much longer for the next flight????
not till the afternoon.. so another 5 hours (7.5 hours total)

FDW
Old Oct 1, 2014, 12:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

if all goes well then 2.5 hours is doable....however, if your incoming flight is late then you will likely miss your connection....its a tough call but if i was in this position then i would take the later connection....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.