Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jet Airways - over charges on baggage weight.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways - over charges on baggage weight.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2014, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Thumbs down Jet Airways - over charges on baggage weight.

hi guys,
Have faced this problem myself, was flying back to Toronto on Jet Airways on BC, the airline attendants at the Jet counter forced me to pay for over baggage, even though I was within the weight limit.
Still fighting with them to refund me back the funds which were mistakenly charged by the airline attendants at IGI airport.
Bad exp, will try not to fly this airline in future. Bad Airline, rude ground staff, guest relations officers very stubborn, do not accept their fault.

Be careful before flying on this carrier
Old Jul 31, 2014, 1:38 pm

If you were within the weight limit.. then why did you pay ? Can you narrate the experiences.

Lately jet has become violent (sometimes) with me as well, not over weight issues, otherwise.
Old Aug 2, 2014, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
how can anyone force you to pay for excess luggage when you are under the weight limit????& more importantly, why did you pay????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.