Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air India SBI Co-branded credit cards now!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air India SBI Co-branded credit cards now!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2013, 3:28 am
Company Representative, SBI Cards

To apply for an Air India SBI Signature Card, SMS FLY to 5676791 & we will get in touch with you shortly.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 3:32 am

We regret to hear that. However, we would like to share that you can apply for the Air India SBI Platinum/Signature Card by sending SMS FLY to 5676791 and our representative will get in touch with you.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 3:36 am

Welcome to a world of rewarding experiences with Air India SBI Signature Card. To know more about the benefits & features of this card, click here ( https://www.sbicard.com/cards_for_yo..._0_131323.html).

To apply for an Air India SBI Signature Card, SMS FLY to 5676791 & we will get in touch with you shortly.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 4:22 am

Originally Posted by SBICards
We regret to hear that. However, we would like to share that you can apply for the Air India SBI Platinum/Signature Card by sending SMS FLY to 5676791 and our representative will get in touch with you.
I applied for a week before. Still no representative contacted me. I happen to find a SBI card representative in my office and when I asked him about this card, he said he has no clue!
Old Sep 24, 2013, 4:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i sent the sms over a week ago....no call back yet....
Old Sep 25, 2013, 1:28 am

Programs: TK Gold, Alitalia Gold, AB Gold, MPC, SPG Gold, IHG, Marriott Silvr, BW Plat, AA, BA, JP
Welcome to a world of rewarding experiences with Air India SBI Signature Card. To know more about the benefits & features of this card, click here ( https://www.sbicard.com/cards_for_yo..._0_131323.html).

Can a NRI apply...and how...??
Old Sep 25, 2013, 2:29 am

Welcome to a world of rewarding experiences.

With Air India SBI Card, you now get 2.5% surcharge waiver (excluding GST wherever applicable + other charges) for single transaction spends between Rs.500 and Rs. 4000, 2.5% of transaction amount (Min. Rs. 10) for transaction amounts < Rs. 500 & > Rs. 4,000 and a Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs.250 per statement cycle per credit card account.

You can also enjoy 2 free visits in a quarter to the Visa Lounge Access Programme. The list of Visa lounge in India are given below-

Lounge Name City Location
The Grid Bar New Delhi Domestic Departures (T3)
Delhi Daredevils Sports Bar New Delhi International Departures (T3)
Carnations Lounge Mumbai Domestic Departures (1C)
Celebrations Lounge Mumbai International Departures (2C)
Flight of Fancy Chennai Domestic Departures
Maharaja Lounge Chennai International Departures
Pause Lounge Bangalore Domestic Departures
Kingfisher Sports Bar Bangalore International Departures

To know more about the benefits & features of this card, click on the following link (https://www.sbicard.com/cards_for_yo..._0_131323.html). To apply for an Air India SBI Signature Card, SMS FLY to 5676791 & we will get in touch with you shortly.
Old Sep 25, 2013, 2:37 am

Thank you for your interest in Air India SBI Card. We have received an overwhelming response to the new card and are trying our best to get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Old Sep 25, 2013, 4:40 am

How easy or how difficult is the redemption of award tickets with Air India.. comparing it with Jet. Is the miles requirements lower ?
Old Sep 25, 2013, 5:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by agarwaga
How easy or how difficult is the redemption of award tickets with Air India.. comparing it with Jet. Is the miles requirements lower ?
the miles requirement are more or less the same....infact, a little lower on ai on some sectors....ai definitely has more redemption seats available as jet is extremely stingy in this regard....
Old Sep 25, 2013, 9:09 am

Programs: Support the Tyrants Travel Club
Originally Posted by sunnyzip
Can a NRI apply...and how...??
i don't see why not, although it will be pretty hard from overseas. easier if you apply while you're in india.
Old Sep 26, 2013, 6:35 am

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thank you for your interest in Air India SBI Card. We have received an overwhelming response to the new card and are trying our best to get in touch with you as soon as possible.
So does this mean that we should expect a few more weeks for your rep to call us? It should not be that difficult also right?
Old Sep 26, 2013, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

earlier today i got a sms from sbi with the exact same wording as above....atleast now i know my initial sms was received by them....
Old Sep 26, 2013, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
earlier today i got a sms from sbi with the exact same wording as above....atleast now i know my initial sms was received by them....
yeah good signs that this card may survive in the market for some time...
Old Sep 26, 2013, 11:20 pm

Dear Parag - We will be able to address your concern best when we will speak to you, request you to please message your contact details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.