Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Falthu Jet Ops - Call Center Problems - Again

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2012, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat

Just had 2 experiences so far in the past week that have had PNRs with upgrade voucher requests removed from the PNR!!

What is going on?

Even the dimwit JetKid female had no concept of what was going on, saying no supervisors available - **in the middle of the workday**!!!

Also, note that Jet has restarted Delhi call center operations - welcome to *more problems*, guaranteed!

Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; Jun 11, 2012 at 4:16 am
Old Jun 11, 2012, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
She hung up on me - got another guy who was better - but it's still like pulling teeth!

Amazing - we pay *more*, yet receive dimwitted service?!

(This is really not fun any longer)
Old Jun 11, 2012, 6:10 am
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
Switch to Indigo.. that's the only decent viable option available.. and to some extent, AI.. less expectations, less issues..
Old Jun 11, 2012, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by simz
Switch to Indigo.. that's the only decent viable option available.. and to some extent, AI.. less expectations, less issues..
I might just have to do that.

I have again just spent more than 1 hour on the phone (STD calls - 2 of them, 2 cut off) trying to upgrade some tickets - they are so slow it's beyond comprehension!
Old Jun 11, 2012, 2:15 pm
Suspended

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.6; en-us; SGH-T959V Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
I might just have to do that.

I have again just spent more than 1 hour on the phone (STD calls - 2 of them, 2 cut off) trying to upgrade some tickets - they are so slow it's beyond comprehension!
I understand your frustration, but is having to make an STD call is a signifcant issue?

I can see people wondering "STD? Call? What do you expect when you call a call girl!"
Old Jun 11, 2012, 5:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP HH GOLD EY GOLD
Originally Posted by Yaatri
I can see people wondering "STD? Call? What do you expect when you call a call girl!"
You call it a TRUNK CALL
Old Jun 12, 2012, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
She hung up on me - got another guy who was better - but it's still like pulling teeth!

Amazing - we pay *more*, yet receive dimwitted service?!

(This is really not fun any longer)
it stopped being fun a long time ago....now it's just a joke....
Old Jun 12, 2012, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DELANRDFW
You call it a TRUNK CALL
That's so 1970's!

What about Lightning Calls? Remember those?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
it stopped being fun a long time ago....now it's just a joke....
Even one of the airport CI agents agreed with me on this today - absolutely hopeless...
Old Jun 12, 2012, 8:59 am
Original Poster

At CCU, Indigo and SpiceJet aircraft were dominating...they are growing every day...
Old Jun 12, 2012, 9:19 am
Suspended

At CCU, Indigo and SpiceJet aircraft were dominating...they are growing every day...
Great news. Now airlines could grow with their aircraft. They can buy RJ48 so that they can grow into bigger aircraft.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 9:47 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by DELANRDFW
You call it a TRUNK CALL
And in certain countries like the UK a trunk is called a boot.

So this would then be a BOOTY CALL, atleast for trips to/from LHR.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 10:35 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by AJLondon
And in certain countries like the UK a trunk is called a boot.

So this would then be a BOOTY CALL, atleast for trips to/from LHR.
And in India it's called "dickey/dickie". So it would be a dickie call in those places!
Old Jun 14, 2012, 3:10 am

When such kind of issues happens, it shows the loop holes about the work processes that call center carries. Switching to other air fly service would not be solution. Perhaps, you could have directly asked somebody senior to the lady in the call center to talk to you.

Regards,
NexxPhase.com

Last edited by Babu; Jun 14, 2012 at 4:56 am
Old Jun 15, 2012, 4:03 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by nexxphase
When such kind of issues happens, it shows the loop holes about the work processes that call center carries. Switching to other air fly service would not be solution. Perhaps, you could have directly asked somebody senior to the lady in the call center to talk to you.
Even the dimwit JetKid female had no concept of what was going on, saying no supervisors available - **in the middle of the workday**!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.