Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 15, 2013, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/accelerated-premiermiles-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/Xtraa-PremierMiles-Partner-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Citibank Premier Miles Card

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2012, 11:53 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Hmm, well if you can find out whether the mileage redemption will earn more miles, that also might be a reason to redeem.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PVDtoDEL
Hmm, well if you can find out whether the mileage redemption will earn more miles, that also might be a reason to redeem.
it's my understanding that the mileage redemption would only earn me the miles towards my spend so in this case it would be about 820 miles....
Old Jun 29, 2012, 12:03 pm

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Keyser
it's my understanding that the mileage redemption would only earn me the miles towards my spend so in this case it would be about 820 miles....
I'm not familiar with this program, but many credit card company redemptions are in mileage earning buckets.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
I'm not familiar with this program, but many credit card company redemptions are in mileage earning buckets.
i would be happy to be proven wrong but i don't think the fare portion will earn me any miles towards klm....
Old Jun 29, 2012, 12:18 pm

i would be happy to be proven wrong but i don't think the fare portion will earn me any miles towards klm....
Similar programs do book into revenue fare buckets in the US. Whether that's true in India or not, I wouldn't know.

I guess the only way to find out is to test it - if you do decide to book using this program, please do let us know what fare bucket it books into.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Similar programs do book into revenue fare buckets in the US. Whether that's true in India or not, I wouldn't know.

I guess the only way to find out is to test it - if you do decide to book using this program, please do let us know what fare bucket it books into.
i'm probably going to book using the miles....will update....
Old Jul 1, 2012, 12:10 pm
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
i'm probably going to book using the miles....will update....
it will be a revenue ticket. that is what the premier miles team has made to believe so far.
Old Jul 1, 2012, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by A2A
it will be a revenue ticket. that is what the premier miles team has made to believe so far.
i've booked the ticket but it doesn't say what revenue class it belongs to....i guess i'll call them tomorrow to find out....
Old Jul 1, 2012, 12:35 pm

i've booked the ticket but it doesn't say what revenue class it belongs to....i guess i'll call them tomorrow to find out....
KLM's website is really that poor?

I can't think of another airline which doesn't display booking class on its website.
Old Jul 1, 2012, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

KLM's website is really that poor?

I can't think of another airline which doesn't display booking class on its website.
well, it was booked on the premiermiles site so maybe that is the reason its not displaying....anyways, i rarely use the klm site so can't comment on its quality....
Old Jul 2, 2012, 7:43 pm
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
well, it was booked on the premiermiles site so maybe that is the reason its not displaying....anyways, i rarely use the klm site so can't comment on its quality....
the TA that premiermiles uses is cleartrip. you could call them, or the PM helpline and they can give you the details...
Old Jul 2, 2012, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by A2A
the TA that premiermiles uses is cleartrip. you could call them, or the PM helpline and they can give you the details...
thanks....will do....
Old Jul 5, 2012, 2:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by A2A
i called pm & they had no clue....so i called klm & they gave me the booking class....its 'v' & 'g' so both sectors will earn me miles....
Old Jul 5, 2012, 2:18 am

i called pm & they had no clue....so i called klm & they gave me the booking class....its 'v' & 'g' so both sectors will earn me miles....
Nice ^

Just another advantage of booking through PM (albeit a small one)
Old Jul 5, 2012, 5:59 am

I've found it's always best to try and talk to the operating airline directly.

I had a similar situation with a Cathay flight I had booked using Jet points.

Oddly, the Cathay booking was on Jet stock and had a Jet PNR number. Which meant I couldn't do anything on either website. Maybe that's a common practice now, but it was a first to me. So I called Jet and asked for the CX ticket number or a CX PNR so that I could check in etc. This time, unfortunately, I got one of the usual JetIdiots, and she claimed she did not have that information and could not get it. But was there anything else she could (not) help me with?

I was not surprised.

I called Cathay and the woman just laughed and said I should have called her in the first place. She gave me all the information I needed, took down the APIS details, assigned us seats and checked us in, all in less time than Jet had me on hold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.