Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Last Day to Fly

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2006, 4:03 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
The employees on the ACA Forum are speculating Thursday as the last day.
Old Jan 1, 2006, 8:20 pm

Programs: UA 1P, AA Plat, Hertz 5*, Avis First, SPG Plat, Hyatt Gold, Marriott Gold
I feel bad for the employees, I am sure that the uncertainty is very difficult. The question I have is all this talk about "going out of business" has got be be causing serious damage to the FlyI brand. Even if anyone wanted to buy it I would suspect such damage has been done that they will end up only able to sell pieces not the entire airline. All of this bad press is only helping to ensure that the airline stops flying. I suspect that future booking must have plumited by now.
Old Jan 1, 2006, 9:19 pm

Programs: independece air ground support
i wnated to thank all of you for saying wonderful things about independence air, i am a baggage supervisor and still don't know for sure what is to happen
Old Jan 1, 2006, 10:38 pm

Programs: Chase Million Miler, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by Flyijay
i wnated to thank all of you for saying wonderful things about independence air, i am a baggage supervisor and still don't know for sure what is to happen
Is Wes Knight still there? Dave DeSoto? Bryant Neal?
Old Jan 3, 2006, 11:19 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plt
Looks Like Flight #1777

From the Washington Post:

Independence said its last flight Thursday will leave White Plains, N.Y., bound for Dulles Airport.

The last White Plains to Dulles flight is #1777, departing at 7:30pm, arriving at 8:30pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.