Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia Business Plus review MAD-BOS-MAD

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2007, 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by MGW2000
I hope not, as BA has an absolutely horrid lounge in BOS (although, I must admit, not as bad as the NW WorldClub...)
I think that's it for terminal E:
http://www.oneworld.com/ow/ffp/loung...earch/#Lounges
Old Mar 21, 2008, 12:03 am

Programs: US Chairmans, AA Lifetime Gold, SPG Platinum
Yes, lounge access for IB pax outside Spain is a bit of a mystery...

I called IB in the USA and asked about lounge access at CDG for J pax heading to MAD and was told yes, no problem.

At CDG I was told there was no lounge, but was given a food voucher for EUR 19.

When I tried to use it, I was told it had to be used at the restaurant before security...and it really was not worth going back through security.

To be fair, their lounges in the new terminal at MAD are quite nice.
Old Mar 21, 2008, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IB plus Platinum, JK Gold, BAEC Silver, LH Senator, PC Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by dankyone
Yes, lounge access for IB pax outside Spain is a bit of a mystery...

I called IB in the USA and asked about lounge access at CDG for J pax heading to MAD and was told yes, no problem.

At CDG I was told there was no lounge, but was given a food voucher for EUR 19.

When I tried to use it, I was told it had to be used at the restaurant before security...and it really was not worth going back through security.

To be fair, their lounges in the new terminal at MAD are quite nice.
I think that it is a little more than "mistery". I´m Iberia Platinum and sometimes I called Iberia Platinum desk to ask what lounge/s I´m entitled in a particular airport, but outside Spain they never know the real answers... so on... I think so that they poor trained as just a quick look into Oneworld webpage will show the information to them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.