Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

IB offering complimentary chauffeur service for full fare Biz customers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2017, 5:12 am
Original Poster

Was checking the IB website and found this

http://www.iberia.com/gb/limousines-service/

A driver will pick you up from your home, hotel or office in a luxury vehicle to take you to the airport, or back, for free.

Who can request this service?
Business Plan passengers on intercontinental flights operated by Iberia* with a full fare ticket (Business Plus reduced fares excluded).

Iberia Plus Platinum customers travelling in Business Plus with a ticket paid for in Avios.

For customers with origin or destination Barcelona through Madrid, the Barcelona/Madrid connection must be on the next regular Iberia flight.

Where can I find it?
This service is available at Madrid, Barcelona, Santiago de Chile, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Mexico City, Mexico and Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Couldn't find a reference in the forum and never found this before in the IB website so may be of interest

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.