Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia is just dirty....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2017, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Iberia is just dirty....

First time flying Iberia in J MAD-ORD. Pictures speak for themselves.
Attached Images   
Old Aug 12, 2017, 5:08 pm

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
Did you tell the cabin crew? My experience with IB (flying about 40 segments p.a. with them) is that cleanliness is usually ok, not great, but solid. If it isn't (as in your case) I just mention it in a friendly tone to the cabin crew and they have it cleaned, either by themselves or by summoning someone from ground personnel.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 8:59 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
While I will agree those arent pictures of cleanliness......can you really call the airline dirty by one segment?
Old Aug 13, 2017, 4:09 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by mcgahat
While I will agree those arent pictures of cleanliness......can you really call the airline dirty by one segment?
You might be right but from my experience I also consider that the cleanliness in IB is not good at all
Old Aug 15, 2017, 6:21 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat, NK $9 fare club
Yes, they have cleaning issues. So do many others. It is very disrespectful for the customer.

Stained seating areas and torn up carpeting. Your crumbs there are just the beginning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.