Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business Class on Iberia Express

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2017, 7:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL, SPG Gold , HHonors Diamond ,Marriott Gold Elite
Question Business Class on Iberia Express

I am new to Iberia short haul so forgive me if this is posted elsewhere.

I am thinking of taking IB express from LGW to MAD connecting to Air Nostrum to ALC.

What is the business class like on IB Express.? Seems from the EF seat map to be a A321 with no row 1 on the right hand side. I have chosen 2F is that a good seat?

Flight out is IB3715 dep 10.50. So what will service be?

Many thanks
Old Mar 20, 2017, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
It is most likely an A320.

Yes, 02F is one of the best seats on those aircraft. You will have a hot breakfast.

At MAD, if you have a tight connection, don't dawdle, you will arrive at the extreme South end of the building and connect from the extreme North end - 1.1km apart.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 9:29 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Iberia Oro, SkyTeam - Elite Plus, Le Club Accor - Platinum
In terms of service onboard, sadly your flight timing means brunch (between 10.30 and 12).....

It's probably one of the worst business class meals I've been presented - last time for me it was a 'quiche' - and it was so soggy it was barely edible.

The lunch and dinner is actually more than acceptable, so it's a shame brunch lets things down.

I've always found the crews on Iberia Express to be very pleasant, however.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 9:00 am

Programs: Oneworld Emerald, EBG
Just wondering if 1A is as good seat as 2F ? Grateful for any response....
Old Mar 24, 2017, 9:18 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
The bulkhead is slightly closer so not as good

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.