Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seats Confirmed without OW Status

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2017, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Seats Confirmed without OW Status

Booked a US-Europe flight in Y via Expedia and when I used the IB locator to check my flights on Iberia.com, it shows seat assignments as "confirmed" on both the TATL and EU segments. I don't have OW status so I didn't think I'd be given seats until check-in unless I paid the extra fee. Based on your experiences, do you think these seats will stick, or re-assigned? They're quite good for random!
Old Jan 17, 2017, 3:48 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
They will almost likely stick if they are confirmed. It may be that you got a fare class that includes seat selection, it's just the most basic fares that don't include selection.

In either case, if you're happy and it's on the flight record, I wouldn't make much noise about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.