Wiki Posts
Search

Sendo card Avios not posting

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2016, 2:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Sendo card Avios not posting

So my month ended on Tuesday for my Sendo card from Iberiacards and they normally post to my IB account very promptly the next day (this has never not happened) yes this month it seems that they have yet to post. I don't need them urgently, but I was just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation of not having anything post yet?
Old Dec 29, 2016, 3:26 am

Same here, 2 people.
Old Dec 29, 2016, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Makes me think it's likely to just be an error on someone's end that will be fixed. Things will be moving slow until after the 6th regardless.
Old Dec 29, 2016, 5:02 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Same here, glad to hear is not only me
Old Dec 30, 2016, 9:49 am

Programs: BA
Same here, waiting 14000 avios to be posted this month
Old Dec 30, 2016, 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by mercuryin
Same here, waiting 14000 avios to be posted this month
Welcome to FT mercuryn!
Old Jan 3, 2017, 3:06 am
Original Poster

So after my December Repsol avios posted, I decided to call to make sure and she told me that there was an issue with all cards but she told me it will be resolved by the end of the week. I was kind of surprised at how she didn't even hedge. (I was told "los avios se reflejarán a lo largo de esta semana" nothing about "deberían reflejarse" or anything to condition it)
Old Jan 3, 2017, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by LupineChemist
So after my December Repsol avios posted, I decided to call to make sure and she told me that there was an issue with all cards but she told me it will be resolved by the end of the week. I was kind of surprised at how she didn't even hedge. (I was told "los avios se reflejarán a lo largo de esta semana" nothing about "deberían reflejarse" or anything to condition it)
Thanks for the update LupineChemist,

No info about a possible promo this month? Last January we had Amex*6
Old Jan 3, 2017, 10:31 am

Programs: Melia Planium, IB+, BAEC
Same here

It was suppose to post at the end of December, but still nothing.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

They've posted now for me.
Old Jan 7, 2017, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by LupineChemist
They've posted now for me.
Also here
Old Jan 30, 2017, 5:51 am

Again not posting this month, guess it is a new system, in any case not a big deal.

Let's hope there is a good promo in Feb
Old Jan 30, 2017, 6:53 am

Programs: Melia Planium, IB+, BAEC
A bit off topic, but I noticed that there is no more a menu option called 'AnniversAvios' on IberiaCards website. Is it because it's too early in the year or is this benefit gone?
For spending 9,000 EUR on Amex card within a year, a holder of Gold Iberia Sendo Card would get 9,000 avios bonus (that's on top of regular avios earnings).
Does anyone know anything or is it just me?
Old Jan 30, 2017, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by dumba
A bit off topic, but I noticed that there is no more a menu option called 'AnniversAvios' on IberiaCards website. Is it because it's too early in the year or is this benefit gone?
For spending 9,000 EUR on Amex card within a year, a holder of Gold Iberia Sendo Card would get 9,000 avios bonus (that's on top of regular avios earnings).
I got a mail one or two months ago saying that I had reached the 9k spending with Amex and that with my renovation they would credit 9000 avios. I guess my renovation is very soon because a few days ago they told me again that the 9000 avios would be credited in a few days.
I hope they do not discontinue it like the classic Amex with the 6750 MR after spending xxx a year
Old Jan 30, 2017, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by dumba
Are gone. Mail received a couple of days ago:

Small print: *Promoción no disponible desde el 1 de Enero de 2017 tanto para nuevos clientes como para clientes existentes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.