Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Rebooking cancelled flight with Iberia - advice needed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rebooking cancelled flight with Iberia - advice needed

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Question Rebooking cancelled flight with Iberia - advice needed

Hello,

My sister is due to fly Hamburg - Madrid via Heathrow on 22 December. British Airways has cancelled one of her flights (HAM-LHR), so she's looking into options to change it. Ticket was bought with Iberia, full itinerary is HAM-LHR-MAD-HAM.

Now, when we check online, we can still see seats on HAM-LCY-MAD evening departures or similar one via MUC. Iberia refuses to rebook onto those services quoting rules that booking class is too high, so they want my sister to fly the day later.

To add insult to the injury, first agent she spoke to, has already rebooked her onto flights on 23 December; now she's been informed that any further changes will be payable. My sister did not agree to any changes.

Any advice on how to deal with Iberia Customer Service? Not sure if that matters, my sister is oneworld Sapphire (BA EC Silver), but don't think Iberia would take this into account.

Many thanks in advance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.