Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Iberia - Booking Rome to Paris via Vueling Baggage question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia - Booking Rome to Paris via Vueling Baggage question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2016, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Question Iberia - Booking Rome to Paris via Vueling Baggage question

So I've never booked Iberia or any airline outside the US with the exception of a BA flight I just booked. As I was going to book my flight from Rome to Paris on Iberia via Vueling it states I get one Hold bag and get to pick my seats. However I go to check out and get to the payment page and never get to pick my seat. I think the 1 Hold Bag and Pick seat aren't correct and did notice the flight is slightly cheaper than booking directly on Vueling. If I were to book this would I be SOL if I tried to check a bag? Is there a way to call Iberia and book by phone without penalty?

Last edited by beltline; Jun 6, 2016 at 4:17 pm
Old Jun 6, 2016, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
If you book on iberia.com you will get 1 checked bag and the ability to choose a seat. For sure... don't be concerned. You can't select the seat on iberia.com but you should end up with 2 PNRs - 1 from Iberia and 1 from Vueling.

With the Vueling PNR you can find your booking on the Vueling website and choose your seat. IIRC you can check in virtually at any time and print out your boarding pass.
Old Jun 6, 2016, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

@craigthemif - thanks, I really appreciate it. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.