Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Vueling - Injury/Suit damage not reported by staff

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2016, 5:23 am
Original Poster

last week I travelled on a Vueling flight from London to Rome, I was seated and during boarding of the aircraft one of the last passengers to board who appeared to have an oversized bag was stuggling down the aisle with it. A flight assistant eager to get everyone boarded dragged it down the aisle, as it passed me it hit my leg and something on the bag cut through my suit trousers causing a cut wound to my leg! The flight assistant noticed ands said sorry but never returned to me to ask if I was okay or to tell me that I would be compinsated in any way. I stopped the flight assistant and asked if the incident had been reported and she replied we have no incident report forms on board! I asked her to report the matter on landing in Rome and it appears now from contacting the Airline they have no record of the incident. I fortunately took video of me making a second complaint which helps me verify what happened. Anyone else had an experience with Vueling like this or know if this conflicts with any code of conduct for their staff? I am out of pocket by the tune of 250 euros for the suit and had to take a blood test to ensure there has been no infection/transfer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.