Wiki Posts
Search

New IberiaPluStore Portal

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2015, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IB+, BAEC
New IberiaPluStore Portal

Just got an email today that Iberia has introduced a web portal for online shopping that can get you avios for online purchases. I just looked it up and there are actually some great deals. Just Eat at 14 avios/€ for example (combined with the 6 avios/€ deal with the Iberia amex)

ibplustore.iberia.com
Old Nov 23, 2015, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Noticed it the other day. Spain only though. I'm not sure what happens if you have a non-Spanish address and you try to order from Itunes or something...
Old Dec 9, 2015, 12:47 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Some of the online shops in this portal inflate the prices if you try to buy through the Iberia plus portal so I would recommend everybody to double check before doing any purchases.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 12:42 am

Any example?
Old Dec 10, 2015, 1:42 am
Original Poster

I tried buying from Just Eat and Springfield and it appears to have worked fine and prices were exactly the same and even with some additional discounts.

The purchase was noted with the avios I will get in the purchase history but they have yet to be credited.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 3:37 am

Originally Posted by 343
Any example?
It happened trying to buy some books. This morning there was no difference but the theoretical 5% rebate did not bring any extra discount.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 6:21 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, ex AA EXP
They already stopped the collaboration with Just Eat, it has lasted a week or less..
Old Dec 10, 2015, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pvgman
They already stopped the collaboration with Just Eat, it has lasted a week or less..
I can't say I'm shocked. It was exceedingly generous. Oh well, I got a few hundred extra avios out of some food I would have ordered anyway.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 5:45 am
Original Poster

So I was trying to figure out what the Amazon BuyVIP thing was that is linked to the portal and apparently all you have to do is sign up with your regular amazon account and you get 160 free avios.

Might be a good way to activate an account to allow moving to BA as well.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 2:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Yes, Showroomprive is offering 154 Avios as well for signing up for their newsletter. We have Raffles to thank for this over at Headforpoints. If you can speak Spanish, the whole process is easy and quickly achieved. Don't forget to "add to favorites" as you do it, there is some theory that might ensure Avios credit.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
Yes, Showroomprive is offering 154 Avios as well for signing up for their newsletter. We have Raffles to thank for this over at Headforpoints. If you can speak Spanish, the whole process is easy and quickly achieved. Don't forget to "add to favorites" as you do it, there is some theory that might ensure Avios credit.
Not received mine yet, alas.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone gotten anything yet? I have some purchases from November that still haven't credited.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by LupineChemist
Has anyone gotten anything yet? I have some purchases from November that still haven't credited.
I'm new to Iberia Plus Store so I don't know how long the Avios take to be credited to your account. Anyone have more experience?
Old Jan 8, 2016, 12:34 am

Originally Posted by LupineChemist
Hi LupineChemist,

I made a purchase in November and a few in December.

I have just entered in my IB account/IB Store and in "Mis compras"(My purchases) shows that the Avios corresponding to the purchase in November have been approved, but still have not been credited in my IB+ account.
I guess that these first Avios will show up within the next week.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 7:27 am

Programs: Melia Planium, IB+, BAEC
Thumbs up Avios from IberiaPluStore and good deals

Hi All,

First of all, I haven't got any avios from IberiaPluStore yet. all my bonus avios on purchases are still pending (since 1st of December). In the rule it says: ‘Most transaction will be approved within 40 days, but please allow up to a maximum of 120 days for your transactions to become approved.’ So I guess I have to wait

So, to summarize, still pending:

- Avios for purshases made;
- 100 bonus avios promised for a purchase made before 31st of December;
- News about winner of a trip for two to New York - aka 165,000 avios (!). If you are wondering, the campaign rules are here: http://www.iberia.com/ibcomv3/conten...1511&mail=true

I was checking yesterday and found the most generous avios deal with ZoneAlarm – 25 avios per 1 EUR. Moleskine avios bonus dropped to 18 avios per 1 Euro.

Also it seems Amazon BuyVIP and ShowroomPrive are gone from the store... I wonder why. Too many requests for free avios? They have probably reached their target number of registrations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.