Wiki Posts
Search

Quick Iberia points

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2015, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA,AA, WN
Quick Iberia points

I have been trying to earn at least one Iberia point to activate the transfer option from BA Avios. What can someone recommend on how to accomplish this?
Old Feb 2, 2015, 9:18 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Depends where you are. The easiest way here in Spain is to just fill up your car at a Repsol station or go see a movie at a Cinesa.

Look on the Iberia site for partners. If you have some spare hotel points, they often transfer over and count. I know IHG does. Avis car rentals also work. MR transfers from Amex are another option.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 10:22 am

I did mine by filling up with petrol at Repsol. If you are outside of Spain then hotel stays are the easiest. Or if you know someone heading to Spain on hols give them your card to swipe if they are hiring a car and filling up.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 11:00 am

I need to do this as well, so I can efficiently burn my Avios before the program changes take effect. I've had the Iberia account with zero balance for about a year.

Before I bother activating the account, does anyone know if they allow transfer of all BA Avios from a household account? If it is limited to just my individual BA Avios, it will not be worth the trouble.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

I believe e-rewards is partnered with Iberia. So joining them and doing 1 survey will activate it.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 1:48 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Hello,

Buying a bottle of wine with Todovino Works Also.

If besef You can sent it to my brothers. He then will have a cheap bottle of wine and you get your avios ;-)
Old Feb 12, 2015, 4:00 am

Programs: BAEC
One alternative is to download the Halo taxi app and register your IB Plus number. This gets you a bonus of 400 free Avios points (although it is temporarily up to 1,000 points). If you are not in Spain then you will need to use the Fake GPS location app to 'fake' your location to Spain. Unfortunately this only works on Android phones/tablets.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Did a eRewards survey and today got a confirmation it was accepted. Register IB as to what I want the points sent to. Waiting to see how long it takes to post.
Old Jun 21, 2015, 5:28 pm

Well??

Originally Posted by mrlasssen
Did a eRewards survey and today got a confirmation it was accepted. Register IB as to what I want the points sent to. Waiting to see how long it takes to post.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 6:00 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
E-rewards to Iberia posts next Tuesday after redemption, unless there is a problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.