Community
Wiki Posts
Search

8-month-old in Biz Class

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2015, 8:13 am
Original Poster

8-month-old in Biz Class

My wife and I used miles to book round-trip LAX-MAD tickets for June. Our little boy will be 8 months by then. Now that he has a passport, we called to set up his ticket and we were told the cost for adding him is $1000 in taxes which can not be paid for in miles. They also said that he can not use their crib because he will be older than 7 months. We were given very different information about both of these things when we initially booked our tickets.

Is there any way to reduce that fee, use miles for it, or get the crib for the little guy?
Old Jan 13, 2015, 2:24 pm

The crib availability is actually based on weight so it's ok if the baby is 11kg (25.5lbs). I guess they use the 8 month age as a guidance but they don't actually check the age.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.