Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

OW/Sapphire Seat selection on intercontinental IB flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2014, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: QRPC Platinum, KFEG

Hi,

I've made a booking for 4 persons (all on the same booking) with Iberia, directly on their website for a flight from Spain to Brasil.

I'm a BAEC/Silver and OW/Sapphire card holder but I can't seem to find a way to reserve seats for that booking.

I've tried to go to manage booking on Finnair and I can see the flight details but can't make any changes. If I add it on my BAEC account it says that there are no BA segments and thus cannot be managed through BAEC.

I thought one of the OW/Sapphire tier was free seat selection.
Can anyone point me in the direction of reserving seats on this flight because currently our 4 assigned seats are not even in the same row.

Thanks!
Old Oct 23, 2014, 8:38 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Does it not work when you try on the IB website?
Old Oct 23, 2014, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: QRPC Platinum, KFEG
Originally Posted by LupineChemist
Does it not work when you try on the IB website?

When I go to manage my booking on Iberia it says "Seat selection is not available for this flight"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.