Wiki Posts
Search

connection time possible MAD-ROME

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2014, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond-Marriott Platinum-life

We have a flight from Miami on Iberia (6124) arriving in Madrid at 7:50am departing for Rome on Iberia flight 3230 at 8:45am does this give us sufficient time to make it to the Rome flight? Are we able to by-pass immigrations?

Thanks
Old Sep 23, 2014, 8:23 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
I believe this is right on the cutoff for minimum connection time, but it's doable. You will not be able to bypass immigration as you are entering the Schengen Area in Madrid and the flight to rome will be a Schengen flight.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 6:23 pm
Original Poster

Flight made no problem, thanks for the response
Old Oct 18, 2014, 1:46 am
Original Poster

Note to making flight MIA to MAD to Rome via Iberia, no problem connecting had to go through immigrations but it was quick. At the security control they have an express security check for people with a flight leaving soon (should ask Iberia check in in MIA for sticker. It is a long walk but we were at the gate 20-25 minutes before the flight departed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.