Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

DFW area with RC closed on weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2013, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest-Companion Pass, Hilton - Gold, Hyatt - Diamond

Im looking for a Hyatt that has the RC closed on the weekends in order to get the 2500 bonus.
Old Jun 7, 2013, 5:31 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by rickjanak
Im looking for a Hyatt that has the RC closed on the weekends in order to get the 2500 bonus.
You won't find it in the DFW Metroplex. Only one Hyatt property (Grand Hyatt DFW) in the entire Metroplex has a club.
Old Jun 7, 2013, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Didnt know that. I knew the Hyatt in Richardson club completely shut down. But was thinking the Hyatt in downtown Dallas and the HR at the airport had RC's
Old Jun 7, 2013, 12:28 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by rickjanak
Didnt know that. I knew the Hyatt in Richardson club completely shut down. But was thinking the Hyatt in downtown Dallas and the HR at the airport had RC's
HR DFW and HR Dallas definitely do not have RCs. I stay at both properties often and recently (within past 30 days). My favorite properties for the DN bonus (2500 points because RC is closed) are Irvine CA and Santa Clara CA.
Old Jun 7, 2013, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SquareDanceGuy
HR DFW and HR Dallas definitely do not have RCs. I stay at both properties often and recently (within past 30 days). My favorite properties for the DN bonus (2500 points because RC is closed) are Irvine CA and Santa Clara CA.
Appreciate the confirmation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.