Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

TARGETED - Double stay toward elite qualification - Through 9/30/09

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2009, 7:21 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb

Just received this in the e-mail overnight:

Dear ptahcha,

At Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, we believe that your loyalty always deserves ours, and we would like to thank you for continuing to stay with us. Please enjoy this exclusive offer, compliments of Hyatt Gold Passport™.

Every stay will count double toward achieving Diamond Membership

To show our appreciation, every stay at Hyatt™ between now and September 30, 2009, will count double toward achieving Diamond Membership. Diamond Membership provides all the benefits of Gold Membership, plus many more including 30% point bonuses on each stay, complimentary Internet access and four suite upgrades annually.

Visit Hyatt Gold Passport to review your account and learn how quickly you can reach the next level. We hope this offer helps you experience all the advantages of being a Hyatt Gold Passport member.

T&C (Partial):

You must be a recipient of this mailing to participate in offer. Eligible stays at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Summerfield Suites and Hyatt Vacation Club™ Resorts between July 1, 2009 and September 30, 2009, will count double toward tier qualification for Platinum and Diamond status. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible stays in which a Hyatt Gold Passport account number is provided. An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at any one participating property in which an Eligible Rate is paid.

There's no promo code, and no link to sign up.

^ to Hyatt for the promotion. because of my reduced travel pattern.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 7:54 am

Mine is different..

I'd like to be targetted for double stay

================================================== ======
Dear shloveg2

At Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, we believe that your loyalty always deserves ours, and we would like to thank you for continuing to stay with us. Please enjoy this exclusive offer, compliments of Hyatt Gold Passport™.

Receive 3,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points when you book two nights or more at Hyatt™

To show our appreciation, every time you book two nights or more at Hyatt between now and September 30, 2009, we'll automatically award you 3,000 bonus points in addition to the points you already receive for your stay. Indulge in extra Hyatt hospitality by using these bonus points to upgrade your room during future stays, receive a free night, save for a weekend getaway or more.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
With these targeted offers looks like the speculated big June promos were a little late in getting released.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 11:11 am
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
My offer is a buy 2, get 3 from now until September 30.
Old Jul 28, 2009, 10:36 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2 mill miler;UA Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold
Criteria for Targeted Promos

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a sense what the targeting criteria were/are for these promos? Has anyone had any luck in requesting inclusion in a particular promo?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.