Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Greenville / Haywood - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2008, 4:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum

Check - In: Welcoming; had stopped to use kiosk, but desk clerk stopped us and asked to let her check us in. (she wasn't busy, and I think wanted to provide a more personal experience.) We were on a pre-paid ressie - which she was not used to seeing...but she took the time to split the charges to insure we would not be charged twice.

Lobby - Elevators - Halls - basically clean and in good shape. One oddity - the doors to the rooms appeared (that at one time) had some kind of large ???? stuck to them. Remnants of glue, etc remained. Strange.

Room - standard, but super clean. carpet appeared to be brand new. no stains on carpet or upholstery. (ok - a personal peeve) furniture was also in good shape. Amenities were in place and well stocked. (soaps, shampoo's, tea's, coffee's, etc) POD type coffee maker. Bathroom also super clean.

In addition to the regular food kiosk stuff, they had a cold case with pre-made sandwiches, baked goods, etc - all looked to be quite fresh. Several complimentary baskets of apples were placed in lobby, elevator, etc. Unfortunately, did not eat breakfast there, so cannot provide info on that.

Close to a mall & lots of restaurants. Easy on/off to 385, w/ close access to 85. A few miles to downtown Greenville. A few more to BMW and Michelin.

This appears to be an older HP - but is well kept with friendly service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.