Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking to apply for Hyatt CC

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2015, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Smile Looking to apply for Hyatt CC

Thanks to the administrators for this wonderful website. Just browsing the different threads for the past few hours has made me wiser. I have recently picked a travelling project and have been able to get SPG Platinum and Marriott Gold. Marriott Platinum Rewards weren't that inviting and now I am planning to get Hyatt. I am looking forward to my stays in Hyatt. I intend on giving my family a good vacation for the time I spend travelling away from them on work. While raking up nights at the Marriott, I was very interested in participating within the Quick Qualifying Elite Trial but unfortunately it was scrapped early. I intend on calling CSR hotline to apply for the card and enrolling into any challenges. Is there anything specific I should be asking for?? This is my first time and I want to be well prepared for the call. Any input from you learned folks would be deeply appreciated. Thanks again !!
Old Sep 5, 2015, 2:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Welcome to Flyertalk!

Please review the Wiki in this following thread, and post any questions that you may still have after reading it there as well:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...hase-wiki.html
Old Sep 5, 2015, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Awesome !! Thanks for the info ^^
Old Sep 5, 2015, 1:51 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I'll lock this thread for housekeeping purposes. Please continue discussions in the referenced thread.

Peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.