Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Which NYC Hyatt hotels have a Regency Club?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2015, 12:39 am
Original Poster

My parents-in-law will travel to NYC this summer, and I would like to book them into one of the Hyatt hotels. They normally enjoy a Regency Club facility on premises (with snacks and some free drinks in the evening).

Which of the NYC properties has such a Club? I understand the Grand Hyatt NYC and the Hyatt Lex 48. Any other property?
Old Apr 26, 2015, 12:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Note that as a matter of terminology, most Grand Hyatts have Grand Club lounges, not Regency Club Lounges, where Grand is supposed to be better than Regency. I suspect you mean to ask which NYC Hyatts have (Grand or Regency) lounges, not specifically for only those with The somewhat inferior Regency lounges.

Note also that most hotel lounges in the USA, AFAIK including all Grand and Regency, do not provide free alcohol in the lounge.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 8:26 am

Anyways....grand hyatt does , 48 Lex has a club-lite not on the scale of other clubs. That's it in nyc.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Thank you, that is helpful. I am used to the international Clubs which are typically quite nice (e.g., GH Dubai, Hyatt Regency Creek Dubai, GH Doha). So GH NY it is for my PILs.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 10:22 am

While it doesn't have a club, Andaz 5th (not sure about Wall Street?) has an evening happy hour with complimentary wine and some snacks.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 4:50 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
I think they will enjoy the club at the GH. It is a nice size and has good offerings. The club also has a outdoor terrace.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 11:10 am

Programs: Riteaid wellness+ Gold, PlanetFitness Preferred Black, Hyatt Cubic Zirconia, Hallmark Crown Platinum
Originally Posted by Gunner14
While it doesn't have a club, Andaz 5th (not sure about Wall Street?) has an evening happy hour with complimentary wine and some snacks.
Andaz WS also has happy hours with comp wine.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 8:53 pm

If lounge is the only criteria then GH is main option but the hotel itself is only OK. The lounge offering is fair but not up to what you get in most Intl. Hyatts with lounges and it can get pretty busy at times so not exactly quiet and relaxing, terrace can be nice though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.