Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2015, 8:24 am
Original Poster

I used 5,000 Hyatt points to redeem a perfect night in the Hyatt Place Shenzhen. This hotel opened last year around June, so everything is fresh and new. The room also comes with a free breakfast buffet, which is very similar to the Holiday Inn Express.

Let’s start with the check-in, the staff was very polite with a smile. He carefully explained the room that I would have and the breakfast time.

The check in staff also let me know that my room was upgrade to a bigger one with the best view that the hotel could offer. (Upgrade: King Room –> Specialty King Room)

Specialty King Room

The hotel is located on top of the metro station and a shopping mall which fills with restaurants, shops and a small supermarket. Apart from the shopping mall, there are tons shops and restaurants in the neighborhood.

Breakfast

For more photos and other hotel review, please visit: www.ThePointsAddiction.com
Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:47 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist,
Any later Stay review for this property.
Planning to stay here for a week early November.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 9:42 pm

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Any recent reviews of this property? What's Diamond treatment like? I've never stayed at a Hyatt Place before, but have a stay coming up in a couple of weeks.
Old Dec 4, 2016, 12:49 am

Originally Posted by staff
Any recent reviews of this property? What's Diamond treatment like? I've never stayed at a Hyatt Place before, but have a stay coming up in a couple of weeks.
They still upgrade Diamond to the bigger Specialty King Room, and that's it.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Stayed here recently, got upgraded to a lovely 1 bedroom suite with a separate living room and 1.5 bathrooms. Main bathroom toiled was a Toto with heated seats, state of the art. Location is convenient, right next to a Shenzhen MTR station a couple of stations in from the Lo Wu border crossing. Really nice for CNY 600!
Old Apr 15, 2018, 11:36 pm

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
I've done a few stays here since my previous post and it's a very solid property for the price and being a Hyatt Place. Breakfast leaves a bit to be desired and I'm not a huge fan of Luo Hu/Dongmen area, but it is only a short walk (or bike ride if you got a Mobike/Ofo account) to the Mixc shopping mall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.