Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Grand Bed and Grand Bed II

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2014, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Grand Bed and Grand Bed II

I love the Hyatt Grand beds and is considering purchasing a set to replace my W bed. Then I found there are actually 2 types of GB. The original and now a GB II. Has anyone compared the 2? I was given a code for a discount (hence my interest) but could not find a place to add the promo on the site. Will probably need to call to use it.

FWIW - there is a link showing where these beds are located for trail

http://www.hyattgrandbed.com/-W8.aspx
Old Sep 27, 2014, 2:08 am

Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
FWIW - there is a link showing where these beds are located for trail

http://www.hyattgrandbed.com/-W8.aspx
funny .. you can go stay at properties that have both

My regular properties all seem to have GB2.

-David
Old Sep 27, 2014, 12:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt diamond
Anyone knows what type of beds the Hyatts in Hawaii have?
Old Apr 12, 2015, 4:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, AA, Delta, Southwest CP, Citi Prestige, MLife Platinum
I just figured this out as Hyatts that had the Grand Bed I are now switching to the II. The II is much firmer, and unfortunately, I can only sleep on the Grand Bed I. Most people probably like the II better, but it sucks that I am losing property after property. Not sure where I'm going to vacation now after losing Orlando Grand Cypress and Clearwater! (both went from I to II's)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.