Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Survey on Newspaper Delivery Preferences

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2014, 5:51 am
Original Poster

I received a survey request from Hyatt yesterday, seeking my input on delivery of the morning appear. The options were: to room, common area on floor and lobby.

Hasn't this been asked and decided previously? I am presently midway through a 9 night stay at a HP, and my copy of The WSJ is slipped under the door every morning by 5:30. Why would I opt for anything else?

I was also asked about my preferences in papers. The choices were The WSJ, Int'l Herald Tribune and The NYT, and perhaps another.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 8:59 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
This is a silly survey. I feel like I am being surveyed to death. Every hotel stay or car rental wants to know how my experience was. I get an oil change at the dealership and they want me to give them a 10 rating. It was an oil change! How much is there to talk about.

I would tell them to deliver the paper to my room. I usually ask for a WSJ but sometimes I like getting a local paper.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 9:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by SCEflyer
I received a survey request from Hyatt yesterday, seeking my input on delivery of the morning appear. The options were: to room, common area on floor and lobby.

Hasn't this been asked and decided previously? I am presently midway through a 9 night stay at a HP, and my copy of The WSJ is slipped under the door every morning by 5:30. Why would I opt for anything else?

I was also asked about my preferences in papers. The choices were The WSJ, Int'l Herald Tribune and The NYT, and perhaps another.
I did the survey and noticed that there is no option to say that you like papers to be available in the lounge.

BTW, I have never had a paper delivered to my room in a HP.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I did the survey and noticed that there is no option to say that you like papers to be available in the lounge.

BTW, I have never had a paper delivered to my room in a HP.
I just stayed at the HP at BWI the last few nights and woke up to a wall street journal every morning. The USA today was also available in the lobby.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.